Are you an ambitious Research Scientist, who is looking to shape the next generation of drug discovery? Together with our colleagues consisting of mathematicians, physicists, cheminformatics, and deep learning experts you will be contributing to the world of degraders, small molecules and proteins.
You are driven by curiosity and passionate about the fascinating intersection of computer science and life science.
You are interested to make contributions in our discovery programme focussed on Neurological and Oncology Targets. You have an understanding of small molecule drug discovery and understanding of molecular biology, cell biology, and biochemistry experiments and assay development processes.
- Working closely with the Head of biology
- Actively support development with scientific input and generate scientific documents
- Assay optimisation and maintenance of cell lines
- Performing phenotypic screening
- Recording day to day laboratory activities in the Lab notebook
- Participate in technical sub teams and fulfil assigned project tasks and responsibilities
- M.Sc. with 4 years of experience, PhD in bioinformatics or a related field with relevant experience preferred
- Cell culture and maintenance of cell lines (Primary and transformed cells), Transient Transfection and protein expression profiling (SDS-PAGE and Western blot analysis), Immunoprecipitation and other binding assays
- Experience in high content imaging and Phenotypic screening
- Experience in medium and high-throughput screening using cell-free and cell-based assays (including FRET, TR-FRET, FP, HTRF, BRET, AlphaScreen, etc.)
- Prior work experience in the area of small molecule drug discovery and/or Protein degradation would be beneficial
- Well experienced in computerized systems, sound experience of data handling – GraphPad Prism, Adobe illustrator and Microsoft office.
- Highly self-directed with excellent interpersonal, organization and communication skills
A competitive and market compliant salary of up to € 50.000 gross p.a. The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications. Interdisciplinary team of experts, excellent working atmosphere, and participation in an Austrian deep tech company. Flexible working hours.