You are interested to make contributions in our discovery program focused on Neurological and Oncology Targets. You have a basic understanding of small molecule drug discovery and understanding of molecular biology, cell biology, and biochemistry experiments and assay development processes.
- Working closely with the Lab head and performing routine lab activities including – Cloning, protein expression and purification
- Maintenance of aspetic environment
- Taking care of machine maintenance, lab maintenance, monitor stocks
- Maintain lab documentation
- Produce, document and analyse data
- Planning and execution of projects through various experimental and analytical methods
- Maintenance of Cell culture and assisting team in peforming routine cell based and Biochemical assay
- Record, analyse, summarize experimental data in written and oral presentations
- Previous experience as a lab technician with at least one-year related work experience
- Lab management – lab maintenance
- Thorough laboratory work documentation skills
- Data handling (data production, storage, archiving)
- Know-how in laboratory administration
- Procurement experience would be advantageous
- Skilled in Microsoft Excel/Power Point/Word etc.
- Excellent interpersonal, organization and communication skills
A market compliant salary of €2.000 per month (gross) x 14 times. The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications. Interdisciplinary team of experts, excellent working atmosphere, and participation in an Austrian deep tech company. Flexible working hours.