We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Recruiting Specialist to join our growing team in Graz, Austria. Celeris Therapeutics is an AI Drug Discovery & Design company, aiming to revolutionize the next generation of scientific developments focusing on degrader technologies
As our innovation is driven by people – scientists and engineers from all over the world that work in multi-disciplinary teams to solve real world drug discovery problems – we are hiring a Recruiting Specialist to provide excellence in our people operations and talent management processes for the office in Graz, Austria.
20h per week
Home Office and Office in the city of Graz
You are driven by curiosity and passionate about the fascinating intersection of computer science and life science.
You enjoy talking to new people to learn about their stories and interests and love to learn new things.
- Onboard new team members
- Take care about recruiting processes
- Focus on inclusion and diversity
- Make new contacts
- International networking and talent acquisition
- Nurture our team spirit and culture via e.g., team-building events
- High level overview about ongoing research in the biotech industry
- Understand recruiting processes
- High level of EQ in verbal and written communication
- Outstanding creative mindset and out-of-the-box thinking
- Excellent written and spoken English and German language skills
A market compliant salary of € 1.200 – € 1.500 per month x 14 gross according to your qualification and experience for 20h per week. This equates to € 2.310 – € 2.887,50 gross for a full-time position.
Team spirit, excellent working atmosphere, and participation in an Austrian deep tech startup. Flexible working hours.
Contact and further information:
Jakob Hohenberger, Tel.: +43 660 5586512