We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Project Manager within AI-enabled Drug Discovery & Design, who is looking to shape the next generation of scientific developments by managing our software and ML development and drug discovery projects.
Together with our colleagues consisting of mathematicians, physicists, cheminformatics, and deep learning experts you will be working in the world of small molecules and proteins.
38,5h per week
Home Office and Office in Graz, St. Peter
You are curious and enthusiastic about the fascinating intersection of computer science and life sciences.
You are familiar with the operations of fast-growing startups and know how to handle Teams, SharePoint, PowerPoint and project management tools.
You have an intrinsic desire to track projects and getting things done. You are accurate, conscientious and a good communicator.
- Keep track of all your projects
- Prepare meetings, create notes, communicate with all stakeholders
- Divide and organize projects into work packages and tasks
- Take care of deadlines and dependencies
- Create project documentation
- Navigate the projects to success
- Master’s degree in business management or relevant matter
- Work independently and precisely
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
- Fluent in German and English
- At least three years of experience in project management
- EU citizenship or permanent residence and work permit
- Experience in drug discovery or a similar academic field
A market compliant salary of € 2.800 – € 4.000 per month x 14 gross according to your qualification and experience for 38.5h per week.
Team spirit, excellent working atmosphere, and participation in an Austrian deep tech company.
Interested applicants send their CV to email@example.com
Contact and further information:
Jakob Hohenberger (firstname.lastname@example.org)