We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Office Manager within AI Drug Discovery & Design, who is looking to shape the next generation of scientific developments by supporting operations and finance.
Together with our colleagues consisting of mathematicians, physicists, cheminformatics, and deep learning experts you will be working in the world of small molecules and proteins.
38,5h per week
Home Office and Office in Graz, St. Peter
You are driven by curiosity and passionate about the fascinating intersection of computer science and life science.
You are familiar with the the operations of quickly growing startups and know how to deal with accounting, office management, budgeting and financials.
- Prepare the accounting and keep track
- Budgeting and cost controlling
- Office management
- Personnel controlling
- Support new team members with the onboarding
- Agile development and collaboration in an international team
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in business management
- Work independently and precisely
- Familiar with Microsoft Office
- Fluent in German and English
- At least three years of experience with ongoing operations and financials
- EU citizenship or permanent residence and work permit
A market compliant salary of € 2.100 – € 2.460 per month x 14 gross according to your qualification and experience for 38.5h per week.
Team spirit, excellent working atmosphere, and participation in an Austrian deep tech company. Flexible working hours.
Interested applicants send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact and further information: