Targeted Protein Degradation
We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Medicinal Chemist within the area of Targeted Protein Degradation who is looking to shape the next generation of scientific research.
Together with our colleagues consisting of mathematicians, physicists, cheminformatics, and deep learning experts you will be working in the world of degraders (PROTACs & Molecular Glues), small molecules and proteins.
Home Office and Office in the city of Graz
You are driven by curiosity and passionate about medicinal chemistry and have previously worked on PROTACs/Glues.
You are familiar with the latest advancements in deep learning for drug discovery & design and shine with your open mind and expert knowledge in medicinal chemistry.
- Work in cross-functional teams within bioinformatics, chemistry, biology to develop, validate and optimize novel molecular matter
- Bring innovative ideas to enhance delivery to TPD projects, as well as foresee resource requirements and bottlenecks to propose solutions
- Drive drug discovery projects and the development of Celeris One from early target validation, hit identification and lead optimization
- Demonstrate strategic thinking for project delivery and the development of Celeris One and identify disruptive technologies to stay at the forefront of drug discovery
- Participation in the writing of publications
- Help grow and develop a rapidly expanding team
- Agile development and collaboration in an international team
- Ph.D. + Post-Doc in Medicinal Chemistry or equivalent with excellent record of Publication/Patent track record
5+ years of experience preferably within a Pharmaceutical or Biotech company conducting leading research pioneering within targeted protein degradation to drive drug discovery projects, including therapeutic project leadership roles
- Deep expertise within targeted protein degradation and drug discovery
- Proven scientific leadership and excellent communication skills. Acts as an ambassador for TPD by providing scientific expertise / leadership at cross-disciplinary meetings and departmental meetings
- Ability to influence and impact beyond immediate area of responsibility
We offer a market-compliant salary – minimum € 3,928 – € 5,357 per month x 14 gross – according to your qualification and experience complemented by milestone-based phantom shares of the company.
In addition, you receive Team spirit, an excellent working atmosphere, and participation in an Austrian deep tech company.
Flexible working hours.
Interested applicants send their CV to email@example.com
Contact and further information:
DI Christopher Trummer, MSc., Tel.: +43 660 3837648