Marketing and PR Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious marketing and public relations manager to shape the public image and marketing efforts of Celeris Therapeutics in planning and tracking marketing operations, create and monitor ongoing marketing operations and manage press releases.
Celeris Therapeutics is an AI Drug Discovery & Design company, aiming to revolutionize the next generation of scientific developments focusing on degrader technologies.
Home Office, Office in Menlo Park or Graz, Austria
Work and residence permit in either US or Austria required
You are driven by curiosity and passionate about the fascinating intersection of computer science and life science.
You enjoy talking to key opinion leaders, have a great ability to learn new things, and know how to plan and monitor marketing and PR campaigns.
- Shape the company’s international growth through the ongoing marketing and public relation projects
- Focus strongly on PR & marketing, establishing, and developing our international brand
- Act as a sparring partner to the founders and develop new marketing & PR strategies, as well as global entry strategies, pro-actively
- Implement a data-driven approach with the effective use of KPIs and analytical tools to drive ongoing improvement and extract actionable insight
- Participation in international conferences
- Degree in either Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Marketing Management, Public Relations or related fields
- At least 4 years experience in a position in Marketing, International Sales, or Business Development (Life Science industry preferred)
- Excellent interpersonal / communication skills and managerial level of strategic thinking
- Passion for networking and hands-on mentality
- Experienced in entering new global markets
- Understanding of biochemistry and interest for the intersection of AI and Drug Discovery, as well as software
- Outstanding creative mindset and out-of-the-box thinking
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
An attractive market-compliant salary according to your qualification and experience, plus a variable success-based compensation and health care.
In addition, you will experience a great team spirit, excellent working atmosphere, and participation in an Austrian deep tech company. Flexible working hours.
Interested applicants send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact and further information:
Jakob Hohenberger, email@example.com