Machine Learning Engineer
We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Machine Learning Engineer within AI Drug Discovery & Design, who is looking to shape the next generation of scientific developments.
Together with our colleagues consisting of mathematicians, physicists, cheminformatics, and deep learning experts you will be computing the world of degraders (PROTACs), small molecules and proteins.
Home Office and Office in the city of Graz
You are driven by curiosity and passionate about the fascinating intersection of computer science and life science.
You are familiar with the latest advancements in deep learning for drug discovery & design and shine with your open mind and polished coding skills in Python.
- Prepare data for the training of machine learning models and selection of data sets
- Design and build large-scale, robust machine learning pipelines (according to criteria such as performance and speed)
- Code analysis, development, and participation in the software architecture
- Help grow and develop a rapidly expanding team
- Agile development and collaboration in an international team
- Completed education in Computer Science, Mathematics, or a related field.
- Ability to design and build efficient data preparation, training, and prediction workflows
- Experience with ML Ops, continuous integration, and deployment (CI/CD) frameworks
- Deep expertise in Python, Keras, PyTorch / TensorFlow
- EU citizenship or permanent residence permit
Interested applicants send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact and further information:
DI Christopher Trummer, MSc., Tel.: +43 660 3837648