Lab Technician (Chemistry)
Are you an ambitious Lab Technician (Organic Chemistry / Synthetic Chemistry), who is looking to shape the next generation of drug discovery?
38,5h per week
St. Peter, Graz
Work and residence permit in EU required
You are driven by curiosity and passionate about the fascinating intersection of computer science and life science.
You are interested to make contributions in our discovery programme focussed on Neurological and Oncology Targets. You have a background in Organic Chemistry / Synthetic Chemistry and high-level laboratory skills and can produce accurate results using precise measurements and attention to detail during experiments.
- Conduct synthetic experiments with precision and high accuracy
- Operate automated purification and synthesis devices
- Analyse samples (HPLC, LC-MS, GC-MS, NMR, etc.)
- Participate in process optimization, planning and management
- Compile, and interpret results of chemical experiments
- Prepare technical reports, graphs, and charts, and give presentations that summarize their results
- Training in Synthetic Chemistry (apprenticeship, HTL or equivalent studies)
- Over 5 years of professional experience
- Experience in the synthesis of small organic molecules
- Careful, self-in-house and systematic way of working
- Ability to work in a team, high self-motivation and enjoyment of chemistry
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English
- Excellent interpersonal, organization and communication skills
A market compliant salary of €2.500- €3.000 per month x 14 gross – The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications (according to Kollektivvertrag chemische Industrie). Interdisciplinary team of experts, excellent working atmosphere, and participation in an Austrian deep tech company. Flexible working hours.
Interested applicants send their CV to email@example.com
Contact and further information:
DI Christopher Trummer, MSc Tel.: +43 660 38 37 648