Senior People/Talent Acquisition Specialist
As our innovation is driven by people – scientists and engineers from all over the world that work in multi-disciplinary teams to solve real world drug discovery problems – we are hiring a Senior HR / Talent Acquisition Specialist to provide excellence in our people operations and talent management processes for the office in Graz, Austria.
20h per week
Home Office and Office in the city of Graz
You enjoy talking to key opinion leaders, scientists, and engineers, have a great ability to learn new things, and a proper understanding on the specific demands for open positions.
- Onboard all starters / new team members
- Contact person for all team members in AUT with requests about people-related admin and operational topics
- Provide accurate information regarding HR processes, HR policies, legalities, and procedures
- Partner with our consultancy to manage the monthly payroll process
- Focus on inclusion and diversity
- International networking and talent acquisition
- Track and create Red White Red card-applications for colleagues to migrate to Austria
- Nurture our team spirit and culture via e.g., team-building events
- High level overview about ongoing research in the biotech/pharma area
- Experience working with applicant tracking systems
- Demonstrated success in identifying talents in a highly complex environment
- High level of EQ in verbal and written communication
- Outstanding creative mindset and out-of-the-box thinking
- Excellent written and spoken English and German language skills
A market compliant salary of € 1.300 – € 1.669,76 per month x 14 gross according to your qualification and experience for 20h per week. This equates to € 2.502,5 – € 3.214,29 for a full-time position.
Team spirit, excellent working atmosphere, and participation in an Austrian deep tech company. Flexible working hours.
Contact and further information:
Jakob Hohenberger, Tel.: +43 660 5586512