Head of Partnerships
Business Development, Sales and Marketing
We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious business development and partnerships lead, shaping the growth of Celeris Therapeutics in establishing partnerships and a sales funnel/pipeline.
Celeris Therapeutics is an AI Drug Discovery & Design company, aiming to revolutionize the next generation of scientific developments focusing on degrader technologies.
38,5h per week
Home Office and Office in the city of Graz
Work and residence permit in EU required
You are driven by curiosity and passionate about the fascinating intersection of computer science and life science.
You enjoy talking to key opinion leaders, have a great ability to learn new things, and a proper understanding of biochemistry.
- Shape the company’s international growth through the ongoing development of all marketing, sales, and business development initiatives
- Focus strongly on sales & marketing, establishing, and developing customer relationships
- Act as a sparring partner to the founders and develop new marketing & sales plans, as well as global entry strategies, pro-actively.
- Create and push strategic alliances with Big Pharma, Big Biotech & Big Tech on a global basis
- Leadership of sales, marketing, and business development
- Implement a data-driven approach with the effective use of KPIs and analytical tools to drive ongoing improvement and extract actionable insight
- Participation in international conferences
- Degree in either Biochemistry, International Business Management, or related fields
- At least 2 years experience in a position in Marketing, International Sales, or Business Development (Life Science industry preferred)
- Excellent interpersonal / communication skills and managerial level of strategic thinking
- Passion for networking and hands-on mentality
- Experienced in entering new global markets
- Understanding of biochemistry and interest for the intersection of AI and Drug Discovery, as well as software
- Outstanding creative mindset and out-of-the-box thinking
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
An attractive annual gross salary of € 55.000 willing to overpay according to your qualification and experience, plus a variable success-based compensation.
In addition, you will experience a great team spirit, excellent working atmosphere, and participation in an Austrian deep tech company. Flexible working hours.