General IT Admin
In this new and exciting position, we have an outstanding opportunity for a Office and IT Admin, who is looking to shape the next generation of drug discovery.
Part-time, 30h per week
Work and residence permit in EU required
We are an AI-enabled drug discovery company that uses innovative, computer-driven methods to develop PIC™ (proximity-inducing compounds) degrader drugs for yet-to-be drugged pathogenic proteins related to Parkinson’s and various types of cancers.
We develop our wholly-owned oncology and neurology programs and collaborate with international big pharma and biotech companies to co-develop drugs in areas of high unmet medical need.
We are a venture-backed company and have offices in Menlo Park, California, and Graz, Austria.
You have a background in IT (Windows, Linux and Microsoft Office) and work very well structured and result-driven so that the Celeris Therapeutics team can rely on you.
You are highly motivated, driven by curiosity, and would like to be part of the next evolution of Neurology- and Oncology drug development.
You are interested in the intersection of computer science and life science, excited by the field of targeted protein degradation, and are eager to learn and grow with challenges that arise in a dynamic start-up environment.
You will work closely together with the COO and support the company in developing novel drugs against incurable diseases.
- Manage users and devices (Windows and Debian Linux) in Office 365
- Administrate IT infrastructure
- Manage material and device procurement
- Support company operations and office management
- General administrative tasks
- Experience in administrating M365 environments, Windows and Linux
- Good understanding of hard- and software
- Basic programming skills
- Careful, self-starter and systematic way of working
- Teamplayer, high self-motivation, great collaborative spirit
- Excellent interpersonal, organization and communication skills
- Very good knowledge of spoken and written English
Excellent growth opportunity within an interdisciplinary team of young and highly motivated scientists. Interdisciplinary team of experts, excellent working atmosphere, and participation in one of Europe’s most exciting deep tech companies. A market compliant salary of €2.000- €2.300 per month x 14 gross for 30 hours per week – The actual remuneration package will be guided by your professional experience and your qualifications (according to IT-Kollektivvertrag).
Interested applicants send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact and further information: