Are you an ambitious Full-Stack Developer, who is looking to shape the next generation of drug discovery?
Together with our colleagues consisting of mathematicians, physicists, cheminformatics, and deep learning experts you will be computing the world of degraders, small molecules and proteins and create an end to end business application.
Home Office and Office in the city of Graz
You are driven by curiosity and passionate about the fascinating intersection of computer science and life science.
- Creating user interfaces
- Develop frontend applications
- Develop applications in NodeJS
- Engage in team collaboration to solve very challenging tasks
- Working in a very scientific and deep tech field
- Agile development and collaboration in an international team
- Create and maintain a multi cloud application that accelerates drug development
- Actively support to grow and develop a rapidly expanding team
- Participating in an international and strong growing startup
- Experienced in VueJS
- Basic Knowledge in CI/CD pipelines
- Excellent understanding of business processes
- Good in communication
- EU citizenship or permanent residence and work permit
- Master’s degree in corresponding field or similar education
- > 5 years experience in software development
- Experience with AWS and / or Microsoft Azure is a plus
A market compliant salary – € 2.600 – €3.500 per month x 14 gross – according to your qualification and experience (overpayment achievable). Interdisciplinary team of experts, excellent working atmosphere, and participation in an Austrian deep tech company. Flexible working hours.
Interested applicants send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact and further information:
Patrick A.J. Deininger, BSc MSc