Together with our colleagues consisting of mathematicians, physicists, cheminformatics, and deep learning experts you will be computing the world of degraders (PROTACs), small molecules and proteins.
Home Office and Office in the city of Graz
You are driven by curiosity and passionate about the fascinating intersection of computer science and life science.
- Develop frontend applications as well as backend components.
- Code analysis, development, and contribution to software architecture
- Development and responsibility of UI & UX
- Agile development and collaboration in an international team
- Completed education (HTL, FH, Uni) in software engineering.
- Professional experience desirable
- EU citizenship or permanent residence permit
A market compliant salary – from € 2.556 to € 3.950 per month x 14 gross – according to your qualification and experience.