Are you an ambitious Marketing Manager, who is looking to shape the next generation of drug discovery? Together with our colleagues consisting of mathematicians, physicists, cheminformatics, and deep learning experts you will be computing the world of degraders, small molecules and proteins and create the opportunity for pharma and biotech companies to build a bridge to Celeris Therapeutics.
You are driven by curiosity and passionate about the fascinating intersection of computer science and life science. You enjoy talking to key opinion leaders, have a great ability to learn new things, and a sound understanding of the pharmaceuticals industry.
- Shape the company’s international growth through the ongoing marketing projects
- International Branding
- Develop new marketing & PR strategies, as well as global entry strategies with the founders
- Implement a data–driven approach with the effective use of KPIs and analytical tools to drive ongoing improvement and extract actionable insight
- Participation in international conferences
- Manage online campaigns like webinars, ongoing blogs and podcasts and lead generation
- Degree in either Biochemistry, Molecular Biology, Marketing Management, Public Relations or related fields
- At least 2 years experience in a position in Marketing, International Sales, or Business Development (Life Sciences industry preferred)
- Excellent communication and managerial skills
- Hands–on mentality
- Experienced in entering new global markets
- Outstanding creative mindset and out–of–the–box thinking
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
A market compliant salary from EUR 35.000 to 45.000 per year. The actual salary will be higher depending on experience and qualification. Interdisciplinary team of experts, excellent working atmosphere, and participation in an Austrian deep tech company. Flexible working hours.