Senior CADD Researcher
In silico Drug Hunter
We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious Scientist within AI Drug Discovery & Design, who is looking to shape the next generation of scientific research.
Celeris Therapeutics is the pioneer in AI-driven degrader design.
We are a VC-backed startup with top-tier investors on board and operate at the intersection of biopharma and technology.
Together with our colleagues consisting of mathematicians, physicists, cheminformatics, and deep learning experts you will be computing the world of degraders (PICs), small molecules and proteins.
Home Office (location agnostic) and Office presence in the city of Graz (hybrid work mode)
We are seeking a highly motivated CADD Researcher. You are driven by curiosity and passionate about the fascinating intersection of computer science and life science.
You are familiar with the latest advancements in deep learning for drug discovery & design and shine with your open mind and polished coding skills in Python.
- Work in cross-functional teams within computer-aided drug design, chemistry, biology and machine learning to develop, validate and optimize novel molecular matter
- Prepare data for the training of machine learning models and selection of data sets
- Validation and assessment of machine learning models
- Design, develop, and optimize novel small molecule candidates by working on structure-based design, library design, diversity analysis, homology modelling, molecular docking, conformational analysis and molecular dynamics
- Agile development and collaboration in an international team
- Ph.D. in Computational Chemistry, Molecular Modelling, Biophysics or equivalent with strong publication track record
- At least 5 years of experience in a relevant position in the pharmaceutical/biotech industry
- Expert knowledge in structure-based small molecule drug design
- Deep expertise in Python, Keras, PyTorch / TensorFlow
- Good knowledge of medicinal chemistry
- EU citizenship or permanent residence permit
Contact and further information:
DI Christopher Trummer, MSc., Tel.: +43 660 3837648