Business Development Manager
Partnerships and Licensing
We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious business development and partnerships lead, shaping the growth of Celeris Therapeutics in establishing partnerships
Celeris Therapeutics pioneers the AI-enabled drug design aiming to revolutionize the next generation of scientific developments focusing on degrader technologies and proximity-inducing compounds.
Cambridge, UK or Graz, Austria
You are driven by curiosity and passionate about the fascinating intersection of computer science and life science.
You enjoy talking to key opinion leaders, have a remarkable ability to learn new things, and have a proper understanding of biochemistry. Your hands-on mentality is the fundament of your traction and success.
- Shape the company’s international growth through the ongoing development of all marketing, sales, and business development initiatives
- Focus strongly on sales & marketing, establishing, and developing customer relationships
- Act as a sparring partner to the founders and develop new marketing & sales plans, as well as global entry strategies, pro-actively.
- Create and push strategic alliances with Big Pharma, Big Biotech & Big Tech on a global basis
- Ownership of sales, marketing, and business development
- Implement a data-driven approach with the effective use of KPIs and analytical tools to drive ongoing improvement and extract actionable insight
- Participation in international conferences
- Degree in either Biochemistry, International Business Management, or related fields
- At least 2 years experience in a position in Marketing, International Sales, or Business Development in life sciences
- Excellent interpersonal / communication skills and managerial level of strategic thinking
- Passion for networking and hands-on mentality
- Understanding of biochemistry and interest for the intersection of AI and Drug Discovery, as well as software
- Outstanding creative mindset and out-of-the-box thinking
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills (> C1)
An attractive and competitive base salary plus goal-based milestone and bonus compensation.
In addition, you will experience great team spirit, an excellent working atmosphere, and participation in a leading global deep tech company.
Interested applicants send their CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact and further information:
Jakob Hohenberger, Tel.: +43 660 5586512