This video is our webinar from 23 September, held by Arjun Rao, Senior ML Researcher, about how Machine Learning meets Degrader Design. In this video, you will learn
* Why current drugs lead to 80-90 % of undruggable targets
* Why degradation might be the solution
* What is degradation?
* What is the ubiquitin-proteasome system
* How does it compare to other strategies like CRISPR-Cas9, RNAi, and inhibition?
* What is hard at developing degraders?
* What is deep learning?
* How does our deep learning pipeline work?
* How do we compare to the STOTA?
* What modules does Celeris Therapeutics have in its computer-based platform?
* How do we address degrader design with a closed-loop platform: Celeris One